Floats sessions never expire, as long as member in good standing. The system will automatically roll over any unused floats from one month to the next.
No contract/no additional fees. Membership is month to month. Members can cancel at anytime with one month notification. One month after you tell us you want to cancel your membership will end. You will be billed during the last month of your membership. Canceling a membership will expire all membership benefits 90 days after notification. Expired floats cannot be refunded, reissued to your account, issued as gift cards or otherwise used.
- Purchase additional floats at $45 each. Purchase additional infrared (IR) saunas at $15 each.
- Special members only discounts and offers. These will emailed to you so make sure we have a current email address on file.
- Sauna session. Book over the phone, or note in float session reservation, online booking is not available. Typically these are booked before a float session, or separately. Saunas cannot be booked before we open.
- Memberships can be frozen for up to 3 months in one 12 month period. No floats can be used when a membership is frozen. Remaining floats will roll over and can be used at the end of the freeze period as long as membership continues in good standing.
- Unused sauna sessions do not roll over and automatically expire at the end of every month.
- Float, Fitness & More Free Gift
The Float Factor reserves the right to cancel memberships at anytime.
Click HERE to download the membership policies